Untitled

Friday, April 28, 2006

sibling rivalry

My sis and I were in the same school. We both were there from the beginning ie our respective beginnings.
So the major rivalry was always who would bring the best gossip about the other home :-)
Yesterday we were on this nostalgia trip...incredible fun...

I was in the ninth and she in the fifth. Our classrooms happened to be opposite each other. So every other day, my friends would be like - "your sister is standing out of class!" So then my friends and I would make excuses to go to the loo and spend a good few minutes pulling faces at her. Yes, we were in fact, in the ninth standard, in case youre wondering :-)

Then the times when I would see her hanging out with some boy or the other. Major blackmail material :D. And I would get to hear about her nefarious activities from various sources. She kept telling me that she couldnt be bothered doing that, but that was crap.

Bitching about teachers was and is the most fun, though...one of the few times we were on the same side :D

Oh and my sister hated it when teachers said to her - 'Youre Vikram Devare's sister?' I think she must have gotten some payback!! ;-)

My sis and I mostly ignored each other in school, but there were these moments, which were a lot of fun. I actually really liked looking out for her back then. I still do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home