Untitled

Monday, May 22, 2006

Reserved but Unabashed

Did you catch Arjun Singh's interview recently? By Karan Thapar. I have seen a lot of totally thick and shameless people in my day, but this beats them all. He cannot be serious.

I think this is just an elaborate hoax they are trying to run. You know, like when someone asks you to pretend its your birthday and then people come and wish you or ask you stuff like 'so, hot date tonight?' and you say 'no, just a quiet dinner with family and close friends' (should have just said 'yeah, hot date' actually). It was almost like Arjun Singh was bursting to tell us that this is all just some stupid joke that Sonia is playing because its in Indira's will or something - 'Give them hell from me' type of request. I would much rather believe that this is a hoax rather than believe that our elected representatives (yaay us!!) would actually do something like this. I mean, fine, they are completely incompetent and totally incapable of providing any sort of education or facilities to our backward classes, but its not like we expected that they would. I dont think the backward classes did either. They know its all an election campaign game. And the goons in power know we know. So where the hell is this sudden desire to do something coming from? To show us that they are doing something? No, thank you is what I say.

So here is what we should do - Organize a protest rally, go up to Parliament or something, but our banners should read

JOKE'S OVER
NICE TRY, BUT WE ARE ON TO YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home