Untitled

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Room 1

First of all, this is My Room 1 because people here tell me im going to have to move from this room soon since its a 'valley-facing' room and seniors around here cannot tolerate juniors having that sort of luxury. Its not really a luxury, its the same as any other room, but seniors will be seniors *i hope none of them read this*.

Anyway...

It felt real nice when I opened the room and walked in and took a look around :). This is the first time Im going to a hostel and to think that this would be my haven for the next one week :D (temp room).

And, tada...


And it still feels good when you lock up and leave your room to go somewhere...I suppose this wont last so Im having fun with the feeling right now :)

But the best part of this whole thing is the complete 'Im the boss of me' feeling...you are responsible for your room, getting your stuff in order, laundry, etc, etc...and i like this feeling, too. Sure, it can be a pain to have to wash your clothes and hang them to dry and all, but the whole thing gives you the sense that youre in control. Im already liking it :)

So, after telling people all my life that I dont particularly want to stay in a hostel, I find myself not so averse to it after all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home