Untitled

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Room

FINALLY, I have my own room, which I can call my room for more than a week. This will be my room for the next year!
Its pretty much the same as the other one, except of course, this one isnt 'Valley-facing' ;). This one is directly opposite my other room, so its pretty cool. I just picked up bunches of my stuff and threw them from this room to the next...so that made moving pretty easy!

I wish I hadnt gotten the other room before this one, because the view sucks :) In fact, there is no view. Decide for yourself -

Before

After

So...this is going to be my haven for the next year. If only these walls could see and hear, the stories they would have to tell after one year! LOL! Come to think of, going by the last one week, they wouldnt have too many stories since I only seem to be in here to sleep at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home